Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kevin W Tschetter has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 57
I have trusted this Dr for over 15 years with my health. I cannot describe in brief how he has improved my life. To say I owe him is an understatement. He is kind, patient and knowledgeable in so many areas that if he cannot solve it he knows where to send you. I also get my annual physical and I look forward to it so I can see him and find out how things are going in his life too. I just hope he doesn't move or retire soon.
Dr. Techetter and staff are exceptional in service, care and attention to patients concerns. He goes above and beyond with his patients to ensure that you have a great understanding of tests (if ordered), diagnosis and treatment. If you are trying to decide on choosing a physician, you will not regret choosing Dr. Techetter and the staff of the physician group he works with. They are in my opinion the very best!
Dr. Tschetter is the consummate professional. His "bedside manner" is calm, caring, and competent. His knowledge and diagnostic abilities are state of the art. He, together with a specialist he brought in, diagnosised and treated a 10 year old condition that other doctors had missed or misdiagnosed. I couldn't be more satisfied with Dr. Tschetter and his staff.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
24 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1994
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Kevin W Tschetter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
- SelectHealth Select Care
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlta Internal Medicine, 74 E Kimballs Ln Ste 300, Draper, UT
Dr. Kevin W Tschetter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Draper, UT.