Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Khemarin R Seng has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Khemarin R Seng has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Khemarin R Seng has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
Seng completely botched my hamstring tendon reattachment; he led be to believe that he had done the procedure before but I think that was a lie. It failed immediately but he didn't realize it and he didn't know what to do I still can't sit after two years and I can't climb stairs, even after a revision surgery, and I am still in chronic pain that I didn't have before the surgery. He had cut much more tissue than necessary as he didn't use a graft. He didn't know what he was doing.
He was well prepared by his staff before entering the room to talk to me, and so careful when he was doing his exam. I so appreciated the gentleness when we discussed things, and the fact that he was listening when I told him what was happening. It was so great to be respected, and without even me approaching my desires, he had the same ideas about what to do which gave me peace of mind.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
17 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBoulder Centre For Orthopedics, 4740 Pearl St, Boulder, CO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Khemarin R Seng in this video.
Dr. Khemarin R Seng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boulder, CO.