Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kim M Reyes has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kim M Reyes has the following 12 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Holistic Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Dr. Kim M Reyes has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Kim M Reyes is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 6
Takes a very natural, holistic approach to medicine. Love that she didn't prescribe me 5 different drugs that i didn't need and would probably cause me more harm than good. She listened to what I had to say, what I felt. She gave me sound recommendations and without sounding judgemental like most doctor I've seen.
Ucla Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kim M Reyes, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Redondo Beach, CA, in this video.
Dr. Kim M Reyes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redondo Beach, CA.