Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kimberly L Clayton has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Kimberly L Clayton has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Kimberly L Clayton has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 37
I was admitted to Emergency needing blood transfusions and evaluation of why I was so weak. Dr. Clayton was on duty that night and suspected colon cancer. She was very concerned about my x-rays. She also dug her heels in when a few other Emergency personnel disagreed. Later, after my operation and 10 day hospital stay in FL, she was right all along. She is a skillful surgeon and very professional. I believe she has a wonderful doctor/patient manner, and excellent follow-up. My cancer infusions are complete, and I truly owe my life to God through Dr. Clayton. She is a wonderful listener too!
Dr. Clayton is an awesome Dr. She takes the time to listen to what I say about all my illnesses. She is very caring and sweet. Great sense of humor and gives it to you straight. No matter when I have called her staff is always there to listen and very professional. I could never ask for a better group of people. They Rock!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Kimberly L Clayton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCoronado Surgical Associates, 600 Palmetto St, New Smyrna Beach, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kimberly L Clayton, MD - Surgery in New Smyrna Beach, FL, in this video.
Dr. Kimberly L Clayton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Smyrna Beach, FL.