Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kirit N Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 18
Dr. Male Patel is very thorough in his patients exams. He is very stern with me when he needs to be about things and has been extremely caring and gentle when I have been scared and upset or emotional. I feel as if I am in good hands with Dr Patel- and I haven't felt that way in quite awhile about my Primary Care Provider.
I have been seeing Dr. Patel and staff for almost 10 years, they treat me like family, my medical needs and questions are always answered. They follow up when necessary after a visit, the best part about Dr. Patel is he is the doctor not you. He will never give you a prescription before seeing you if you have a cough or allergy issues. His reason is to give you the best care, my needs require I see him every 3 months if I don't make an appointment because I forgot the office will call you. The entire staff is great, I also see his wife who has the same beliefs as Dr. Patel. I just love them all.
Office Manager does not have any empathy, she said you need to get another Dr. if you think so. Really.... and expressed that "You are not the only patient" what type of office is this, never in a years someone told me this.
Dr. Patel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Bj Medical College
Graduated in 1983
Cook County Hospital
Dr. Kirit N Patel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsArizona Institute Of Medicine Peds, 6828 E Brown Rd Ste 102, Mesa, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kirit N Patel in this video.
Dr. Kirit N Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.