Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kraig L Golden has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kraig L Golden has the following 11 expertise
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Kraig L Golden has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 21
My experience with Dr. Golden has been beyond excellent. He gives his all and is kind, caring and truly concerned and has my best interest at heart. I have been his patient for over 10 years and would be lost without him. Why would I be lost ? Because I TRUST HIM WITH MY LIFE and have never been able to say that about any MD. He was kind enough to take on my husband as a patient and having done so, my husbands health has improved "Tremendously " and is now receiving the treatment and medications that his previous MD should have given to him. If you want a MD who is caring, KNOWS what he is doing, does follow up, returns emails and phone calls, Dr. Golden is the one. We are Blessed to have found him and wish him continued success for him and his family. He has improved the quality of MY life and that of my husbands. I would recommend everyone I know to go to Dr. Golden , truly " AMERICA'S BEST M.D. ". I could go on and on about how wonderful a MD and person he is but I would have to write a BOOK. So I thank Dr. Golden for all he has done for my husband and myself and wish him and his family the best. GOD Bless MY DOCTOR GOLDEN !
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
24 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Kraig L Golden accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kraig L Golden in this video.
Dr. Kraig L Golden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.