3.8

Have you seen Dr. Kraig R Pepper?

Granbury office only

I have Been a customer of Dr. Pepper in his Granbury office for many years. I have gone to the FTW office a handful of times and refuse to go back. The girl that is the receptionist in Granbury doesn’t work in the other office no longer. She is so kind. When you see her in town she maintains her professionalism, and always calls you by name. Her and Dr even sent me flowers when I was going through a hard patch. Dr is so kind and gentle. He Always speaks to you with kindness and treats you like a good friend. I truly love the Granbury office.

Excellent and caring doctor

No thank you

I had to wait two months for an appointment after a very painful shoulder injury. The staff on the phone was an abomination. I finally got in to see a PA who told me I needed surgery and they were so booked it would be another two to three months with a torn shoulder. No pain meds or PT. I was told I could go find a pain clinic. Really? For an acute injury that requires surgery? I was able to schedule surgery five weeks later. I never even met Dr. Pepper until I was in preop and I haven’t seen him since. I had major problems three weeks after surgery and couldn’t get seen. The receptionist told me there were no appointments available for two weeks. I spent some time begging to be seen by my surgeon but no luck. I had to go to an ER instead. I ended up with a blood clot in my arm.

Poor poor service

Having waited for a referral for an MRI for 6 months, I decided to pay out of pocket for my own. Was told to call the doctors office as soon as it was done to schedule an appt for the results/prognosis. Waited 2 weeks, still heard nothing from them. Finally got a hold of them and they were rude, and didn’t have an appt for another 6 weeks. My daughter hasn’t been able to walk without pain for months, and they want me to wait another 6 weeks,....seriously. The telephone operator was extremely rude and I had to remind her who pays the bills for these services. I would NOT recommend this doctor to my worse enemy. No care given whatsoever. Service is a joke, change the office staff and be a bit more compassionate about your patients.

Excellent Orthopedic DR

I have known Dr. Kraig Pepper for over a year. He is a very caring and experienced orthopedic physician. I would refer my own family and friends to him!!!

Shoulder Rotator Cuff, Slap Tear, Bone Spurs surgery.

Dr Pepper is on time, listens to concerns.

Horrible office management

Dr Pepper and Robbie are great. That office manager is something else though. I was charged $15 for my disability paperwork and was told that it would take about two weeks to complete. My wife and family depend on me and my paycheck so I obliged and did what I needed to to get paid after my surgery. I called after three weeks of not hearing anything and her excuse for not having it done was that paperwork is not her top priority. Well that may be, but providing for my family is MY priority. If you are going to charge me for that, then you better do a better job of getting it done. And for the love of Mary don't ever admit to someone that it is not done because you don't care.

I firmly believe that you cannot rate an entire office with one review, without going through each staff member I encountered. Dr. Pepper is wonderful. My husband and I love him dearly and will always come to him. But some of his staff are very questionable. I go see him frequently. When I get there that sweet Teresa checks me in. Very polite, yes ma'am no ma'am, sweet southern girl type of polite. This girl works circles around the other girl up there. I'm Not sure of her name but it sounds like lolly? She will be the one to check you out in most cases but as sweet as she can be she is not the quickest and if you have any questions about anything you might as well ask Teresa. But she is very kind and soft spoken, and I love the way her and Teresa interact with the customers. Over all the front desk is great. I can't stand that office manager. I am a very large woman due to medical conditions, and even though I'm not proud of it I got depressed at a stage of my life and turned to food. I am trying to change that but it is a work in progress as I am confined to a wheelchair and dependent on oxygen. I ha da question about an MRI place that would accommodate my weight and I could hear the office manager from behind the blue wall tell the girl that checks out that I wouldn't have this problem if I "got off my fat dumb a$$ and got a f@€ing job" and then went on to say that since I have a government assistance type insurance I just feel entitled. She more than likely has no idea I heard all this, but I did. And it may be partially true, about my weight. But saying what she did was so hurtful and uncalled for. And she makes you feel like an incredibly burden if you need and disability paperwork completed. I will never have anything to do with her again. As far as the rest of the staff, the lady that answers the phone is sweet but hard to get a hold of. they get you in and out of the office in a timely manner and It is very rare to be seen more than 20 min after your scheduled appointment time. Great place and we will always sing praises for the Dr and his assistant.

Very professional and skilled. Excellent surgeon.

We love and trust him. He's professional yet makes you feel like a friend.

The best of the best

Dr Pepper is the best of the best. Not only is he razor sharp in his skills he also brings something different and special to his practice. Unlike the usual surgeon mentality of quick in and fast out he stops to really listen to his patients. I've never experienced a specialist with so much compassion and concern. His staff all are excellent and in the four months I've been their patients Jennifer and Dianna have been my lifeline as what I call...my first responders. No matter how busy they are they both take time to help me. If you need a different pace in this lifetime check out this treasure yourself.

He has the absolute worst office staff I've ever experienced in a doctor's office. Rude, unhelpful, and a complete turn off. He is wonderful. If you are willing to put up with his staff, he's a great doctor.

Dr. Kraig R Pepper is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.