Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kurt A Aurand
Dr. Kurt A Aurand, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Owosso, MI, with another office in Owosso, MI. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Aurand is affiliated with Genesys Regional Medical Center and Mclaren Regional Medical Center. Dr. Aurand has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kurt A Aurand has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Kurt A Aurand has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 4 of 19
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kurt A Aurand - Posted on June 20th, 2016
They really weren't concerned with my concerns when I explained what was going on. Recommended treatment plan I already did that didn't work, when I needed a more of my prescription they called in the wrong one. Meh.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kurt A Aurand - Posted on April 10th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kurt A Aurand - Posted on April 6th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kurt A Aurand - Posted on February 8th, 2011
Dr. Aurand is just overall great! If I have questions, no matter how many, he'll stay and answer them all, and make sure that I am happy with and understand his answers before he leaves. He's very knowledgeable, and understanding. His staff is super awesome, they know me by name, and not only do they ask how I'm doing, or what's going on in my life...but they remember the next time I see them. I tend to like only seeing the Dr. and not the nurse practitioner, but in a pinch, I'll see her too. I gave Dr. Aurand 4 stars, but I'd give Tina (the np) 3.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Aurand is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Genesys Regional Medical Center
Dr. Kurt A Aurand accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kurt A Aurand is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Owosso, MI.