Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kurt V Gold
Dr. Kurt V Gold, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Gold is affiliated with Childrens Hospital And Medical Center, Nebraska Methodist Hospital and Chi Health Immanuel Medical Center. Dr. Gold has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Kurt V Gold has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Surgery Recovery
- Spinal Injuries
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Chronic Pain
- Muscle Spasticity
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 54
He is an amazing caring doctor who loves his patients and treats you like your human! I would definitely recommend him to family and friends . Thanks Dr Gold your a once in a life time find. No wonder the wait time is so long he is in high demand and spends time with his patients not just a name on a board or another slot to fill!!!
Dr. Gold is very kind and gentle. His approach to medicine is a holistic one, he tries natural cures over medication if possible. This irritates the drug users, hence the negative revues. He spends quality time with his patience, which is why he is always running behind schedule. He could be like every other doctor and push you out the door after 15 minutes. Ni would recommend Dr. Gold to everyone
Dr Gold has been my Pain Dr for several years, and I must say he truly is the best of the Midwest here in NE. He has diagnosed right on almost every year, because my pain doesn't go away but your body does change as we get older, and I just love his bed side manner as far as being very personable and direct!!! I would suggest him any day/time of the week.
Dr. Gold is a compassionate, kind, intelligent, funny, spiritual and wonderful Dr. He has changed my life treating my pain so that I now have quality of life. He understands your pain and doesn't treat you as a criminal or less than because you need to take pain meds as so many other Dr.'s do. His ONLY negative is his poor staff who are both unprofessional and worthless. You do wait to see him but it's because he spends the time you need to get the help you deserve. For those that complain about the wait, would you rather he pushed you in and out like cattle so he could be prompt? And the staffing is being addressed.
Dr. Gold is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Kurt V Gold accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNebraska Spine Center, 7919 Wakeley Plz, Omaha, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kurt V Gold in this video.
Dr. Kurt V Gold is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Omaha, NE.