Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kymber L Habenicht
Dr. Kymber L Habenicht, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chattanooga, TN. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Habenicht is affiliated with Erlanger Medical Center - Baroness Hospital. Dr. Habenicht has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Kymber L Habenicht has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
Showing 5 of 20
Dr Habenicht saw my husband 3 x and was aware both kidneys had multiple stones, in her words "too many to count" My husband has passed stones and knows exactly how it feels, when I called the office Friday afternoon to ask for advice and pain management, I was told to call his PCP (who has only seen him once) or the nephrologist (who has also only seen him once). I felt she did not want to take responsibility, did not even offer for him to come in for a urinalysis. That night I had to call an ambulance because he was vomiting and almost lost consciousness due to pain. His blood pressure was through the roof. We went to ER where he was told it appeared he had passed a stone. Very unhappy with the patient care and passing of the buck
Dr. Habenicht is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Kymber L Habenicht accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsPlaza Urology Group Pc, 1300 Cleveland Ave, Chattanooga, TN
Dr. Kymber L Habenicht is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.