Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr Lana Long
Dr Lana Long, M.D. is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr Long is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, , Bethesda North Hospital and Jewish Hospital, The.
Dr Lana Long has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 180
Dr Long is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Good Samaritan Hospital, , Bethesda North Hospital
Jewish Hospital, The
29 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr Lana Long accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCity Dermatology and Laser , One West 4th Street, Cincinnati, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr Lana Long in this video.
Dr Lana Long is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.