Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry Fishman
Dr. Larry Fishman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brandon, FL, with other offices in Tampa, FL and Sun City Center, FL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Fishman is affiliated with South Florida Baptist Hospital, Tampa General Hospital and Tampa Community Hospital. Dr. Fishman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Larry Fishman has the following 2 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders...
Dr. Larry Fishman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brandon, FL.