Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Larry J Lo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Larry J Lo has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Dr. Larry J Lo has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Larry J Lo is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Lo was the most terrible doctor I have ever had to see in my life. He has such a great reputation and 5 stars on here, so I was shocked to be treated with such disrespect. I decided to see Dr. Lo because my regular doctor was out and I was having serious issues. Plus he has a great reputation. He was right on when he diagnosed my problem, endometriosis, and scheduled me for surgery. Apparently, you are catheterized in surgery and it is common to get a UTI as a result. I had one, and brought this to his attention. I tested positive for nitrites and leukocytes, which means I had a UTI. Dr. Lo told me my test was negative, and gave me Aquaphor to rub on my urethra. I wasn't handed the results until I left by his office staff, and I was horrified that I was shoved off like that! I brought the results to my primary, and he confirmed it was positive, and took his own test just to be sure. He also had a weird look when I told him I was told they are negative and was just as shocked as I was. If I didn't know any better and listened to Dr. Lo, I probably would've got a nice kidney or bladder infection. Also, I started to dry heave right after my surgery. I was told "It's probably just your diet" (which was pretty offensive) turns out what it really was was that he didn't get all of the endometrial tissue out of my intestines and bowels, causing GI issues/acid reflux. I had a hard time figuring out if this was sadistic or just negligence and ignorance. I got a new OB-Gyn. She asked why I switched, when I told her she was shocked and felt bad for me. Then she told me the UTI and reflux would have had to be listed as "complications" from the surgery, which would have reflected on Dr. Lo in his records. To avoid having to say he has had a complication with a surgery he performed, he pretended like my problems did not exist, despite scientific proof. So I guess it was both sadism and ignorance I suppose! With a medical degree, there is no way any Dr. can be so incompetent as to misdiagnose something as simple as a UTI. It wasn't confusion on his end, he just lied to my face and hoped I wouldn't know any better, Endometriosis is a pretty misunderstood disease, and it is common knowledge that many doctors don't know enough about it. I don't think Dr. Lo has a clue about my disease, and I know way more about the disease now from my own research and new Dr. than I did when I left his office, he didn't tell me anything. Im terrified to think about what he possibly could have done to my insides!!! Im not sure if he had something against me, or if this is what he does to everyone to protect himself. I feel like an immense evil was done to me by someone I should have been able to trust. Dr. Lo, you owe me a huge apology!!!!! I would have gone the right avenues to report this abuse, but I do not know where to go to do such a thing. So I figured warning other women and making it be known what happened to me is the next best course of action. BEWARE OF DR. LO, ESPECIALLY IF YOU NEED SURGERY!
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
37 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Larry J Lo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Larry J Lo in this video.
Dr. Larry J Lo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tracy, CA.