Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laura L Feldman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Holistic Health
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 12
I appreciate that she and her staff take the time needed to understand the situation and determine possible solutions. I also very much appreciate that its not all about pushing the pill for everything. Instead they focus on trying to resolve the environmental influences creating the problem and resort to drugs as a final resort for problems that can't be solved through life changes.
I feel incredibly fortunate to have a physician that tends to my needs as thoroughly and effectively as Dr. Feldman. I have been taken back early at every appointment and haven't had to spend an eternity in the waiting room. Dr. Feldman is knowledgeable and willing to come up with a variety of solutions in an effort to best suit her patient's needs. The staff has always been polite and I am always able to schedule follow up appts. promptly.
I love it when I get to see my doctor, though I often end up seeing a nurse practitioner, instead--don't get me wrong, they're very good, too. Sometimes I wait several weeks until I can get in to see her. It is the NPs who occasionally seem to misdiagnose or rush a little too much and sometimes miss the details I'm looking for; I have never had that problem with Dr. Feldman.
Dr. Feldman is a very impatient dr. Does not seem to have the empathy that makes a good, caring doctor. The office staff wants to run their office as if it was a large office. It takes away from the personal service patients need. The only professional person was her p.a.
Dr. Laura L Feldman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana Colorado HMOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLaura L Feldman Do, 630 Southpointe Ct Ste 104, Colorado Springs, CO
Dr. Laura L Feldman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.