Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laura B Rosenzweig has 2 locations
5815 Blakeney Park Dr Ste 100
Charlotte, NC 28277
Book Online Now
Dr. Laura B Rosenzweig has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Laura B Rosenzweig has the following 12 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 5 of 60
Self-verified patient of Dr. Laura B Rosenzweig - Posted on January 18th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Laura B Rosenzweig - Posted on January 17th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Laura B Rosenzweig - Posted on January 12th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Laura B Rosenzweig - Posted on January 11th, 2019
Self-verified patient of Dr. Laura B Rosenzweig - Posted on January 5th, 2019
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
14 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Laura B Rosenzweig Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Laura B Rosenzweig
Dr. Laura Rosenzweig is a board certified dermatologist with specialized training in skin cancer surgery. She grew up in Columbia, SC and later attended the University of South Carolina School of Medicine where she was inducted into the Alpha Omega Alpha honor society. Her dermatology training was at a large metropolitan hospital where she treated acute, life threatening skin disease to chronic dermatologic problems. While in residency, Dr. Rosenzweig completed externships at the National Institute of Health and the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology and was named chief resident in her final year. She completed an American College of Mohs Surgery fellowship where she trained to precisely identify skin cancer, remove it with minimal damage to the surrounding healthy tissue, and reconstruct the wound. Dr. Rosenzweig treats newborns to the elderly. She also is a volunteer in the community, lecturer to medical residents and involved in free skin cancer screenings.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Laura B Rosenzweig is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.