Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura Zoellner
Dr. Laura Zoellner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Meridian, ID, with another office in Meridian, ID. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Zoellner is affiliated with Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center, Mercy Medical Center - Nampa and Saint Luke's Children's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura Zoellner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Laura Zoellner has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Zoellner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Saint Luke's Children's Hospital
St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Allegan General Hospital
Community General Health Partner
26 Years Experience
University of Nebraska
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Laura Zoellner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Meridian, ID.