Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence E Clark
Dr. Lawrence E Clark, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Riverside, CA, with another office in Riverside, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Neurological Surgery. Dr. Clark is affiliated with Corona Regional Medical Center. Dr. Clark has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lawrence E Clark has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Lawrence E Clark has the following 11 expertise
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Tumor
- Brain Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Dr. Lawrence E Clark has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
nice office, nice staff but getting an appointment with him is terrible. No followups or anything afterward either.I had a motorcycle accident which agrevated an old neck injury and left me a severely limited functionality of my left arm. My hospital discharge papers said to schedule a followup with Dr. Clark for 1 week. I called, they said 4-6 weeks. I told them the papers said 1 week and they claimed the hospital says that for liability reasons. I didn't care, I needed to get my arm back in use. Well, they scheduled it for 3 weeks out. Got there, Dr. Clark asked a couple questions and said he was going to prescribe a conductivity test ASAP to see what's going on and to come back in once thats completed. The office staff said they would schedule it and call me with the time. I called back 2 weeks later when I hadn't heard anything. Once again, they said 4-6 weeks. I argued again saying Dr. Clark said ASAP. No go this time. So I waited. It's been 7 weeks and nothing. My arm is still immobile and they just don't care.I found another doctor who I went to yesterday, full exam, great personal manner. Ordered MRI, CT and conductivity test STAT. This morning had the conductivity test and will have the other 2 within the week. I called Dr. Clark first thing this morning to see what the holdup was. They needed to find my file and will get back to me. Still no call by the end of the day... i'm not holding my breathe on this one.Funny how they can send me a bill but can not schedule my appointments or really care about leaving a man with one functional arm.I did pay the bill and am washing my hands of this Quack. BEWARE! If this doctor is too busy to schedule appointments.. he's too busy to care about you... just his checkbook.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Clark is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. Lawrence E Clark accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare HMO CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lawrence E Clark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.