Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence F Geuss Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Lawrence F Geuss Jr has the following 14 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Lawrence F Geuss Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lawrence F Geuss Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I have been seeing Dr Geuss for my knees for a little over a year. I was in terrible pain and could hardly walk. I had several meniscus tears in both knees, He did arthroscopic surgery and I have been mobile and pain free since the surgery. Dr geuss is not only a great orthopaedic surgeon, he is friendly, courteous, a teacher and I believe a humanitarian. There are some doctors who could learn a thing or two from Dr. Geuss. I just hope he is around for a long time practicing medicine. I would highly recommend him.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
47 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1971
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Lawrence F Geuss Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNewton Wellesley Orthopedic Associates, 2000 Washington St Ste 341, Newton Lower Falls, MA
Dr. Lawrence F Geuss Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton Lower Falls, MA.