Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leah T Brown has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Brown is amazing I don't trust anyone else with my kids. She takes her time with us and always asked questions. I'm so impressed with how well she remember everything we have ever discussed about my kids and always follows up with how they are doing at each appointment. I drive 45 min each way to see her and she is completely worth it. Sometimes the appointments at the office are hard to make but that only because everyone knows how wonderful she is and wants to see her too!!
Dr. Brown is everything we could ask for in a pediatrician and more. She is caring and attentive and makes everyone comfortable during each visit. She takes our concerns very seriously, takes every extra measure to ensure the correct diagnosis and takes the time to explain things and educate us while treating our children. Each of our children love Dr. Brown and actually look forward to getting to see her. She's awesome!!
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2012, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
14 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Leah T Brown accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHedley Orthopaedic Institute, 2122 E Highland Ave Ste 300, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Leah T Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.