- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leah T Brown MD
Dr. Leah T Brown, MD is a doctor primarily located in Tempe, AZ, with other offices in Rosedale, MD and Tempe, AZ( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Leah T Brown has 4 locations
Dr. Leah T Brown has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Leah T Brown has the following 13 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Leah T Brown Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Phoenix HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
More about Dr. Leah T Brown
Dr. Brown graduated from the Ohio State University College of Medicine and Public Health. Dr. Brown works in Tempe, AZ and 3 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Mountain Vista Medical Center, St Luke's Medical Center and Tempe St Luke's Hospital.