Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leann E Haddock has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Adolescent Medicine
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
If you want a good experience with the doctor in the office, and you don't mind continual mistreatment** afterward by the staff, then this is the place for you. ** = Many unreturned calls and e-mails, without apology. Weeks before hearing back about exam and tests--and only after repeated requests. Incomplete and unclear explanation of condition/treatment. Lack of confidence/trust in diagnosis.
My overall experience with Dr. Haddock and her workers was not enjoyable. My opinion did not count. Dr. Haddock goes "by the book" as one of her co-workers put it. She won't take into account what you have to say as a patient (especially if you are a high-risk patient). You can't question her decision to have something done to your body. If you don't do exactly what she says, she will drop you as a patient by certified letter to your home on the day of your appointment. Her nurse: Lisa Arce is so unprofessional. She likes to threaten you that Dr. Haddock will do this or that when in reality she's the one taking matters into her own hands. She gives the medical practice an uninviting view. She harrasses you with phone calls to your home on a daily basis and if you don't return her call immediately she will tell Dr. Haddock that you have been "non-compliant". They should get rid of her. Dr. Haddock should listen closely to her patients. We have rights too! It is our BODY!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2015, 2016, 2009, 2010, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Leann E Haddock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMagnolia Ob Gyn Llc, 3600 Gaston Ave Ste 601, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leann E Haddock in this video.
Dr. Leann E Haddock is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dallas, TX.