Dr. Lee E Rubin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee E Rubin?

I couldn't be more pleased

Dr. Rubin performed knee replacement surgery on my daughter 3 days ago. She is in rehab now and on minimal meds, walking,exercising, and feeling great. Her previous knee surgery, with another surgeon, was a disaster. She was put on opiates for a long period of time, was in pain, and didn't want to move. She also lost her leg due to infection. This time is so different. I can't stop smiling. Dr. Rubin is an excellent surgeon and I would never consider anyone else.

LIFE CHANGING

I spent all of 2015 in excruciating pain in my left hip even with my pain medication it didn't touch the pain dr. Rubin is fabulous surgeon I'm walking fantastic I feel hardly any pain at all I still have 6 months of healing to go through I can't imagine it feeling any better but I'm looking forward to it. still taking pain meds because of my knees which I'd need total replacement no one but dr. Ruben is going to touch me what a wonderful knowledgeable straight talk in professional with a great bedside manner he also allowed me to pray with him before my surgery nothing gets better than that

I was very nervous about having knee replacement surgery. Dr. Rubin eased my fears and took very good care of me. He is an excellent surgeon.

Great Surgeon

After years of pain from arthritis in my hip due to Lyme disease I am walking a mile a day. Dr Rubin is a no nonsense straight talker with exceptional surgical talent Would recommend him to anyone

Feel safe

I am set for hip replacement next month. So far, Dr. Rubin made me feel really safe and secure, and I haven't any fears going into the procedure.

An absolutely outstanding result on two total hip surgeries done six weeks apart. One year out and I have the ability to walk ling distances, enjoy good balance and lack pain. Dr. Rubin explained the procedure, anesthesia process and the recovery in advance so I could envision what would happen and could plan how I could meet my goal of independence. I recommend Dr. Rubin - he is an excellent surgeon

The care from Dr Rubin and his team was excellent. I would recommend him to anyone needing surgery.

Revision surgery

Dr. Rubin gave me my life back.

On a Monday I had a total left hip replacement. Tuesday I went home with a cane and Wednesday I was walking without a cane. I was extremely pleased with the results. Not being overweight and physically fit with Dr. Rubin's skill lead to my speedy recovery.

DR RUBIN IS THE BEST!!

Dr Rubin performed anterior total hip replacement on me 12-14. I would highly recommend speaking with him before making any decisions regarding having your hip replaced.

I want to express my deepest gratitude to Dr. Lee Rubin for his excellent skills which returned me back to my normal life.

I had a hip replacement in September. Experience was far easier that I had expected. Dr. Rubin was superb in his care for me. Class at Miriam Hospital was informative and their care was 5 star. Procedure of not cutting any muscle made recovery more comfortable. Driving in 4 weeks. I would highly recommend Dr. Rubin.