Dr. Leigh Connealy Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Leigh Connealy?

STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!!

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Go on all the review sites and read about this place before coming in. I have never had such horrible treatment and customer service in my life and all of the reviews I read while waiting in the doctors room in a robe for an hour and a half without being seen- say the SAME THING. This place is unethical and will take your money and never send you your results! Even after multiple attempts from my insurance company. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED>

CFNM is a fraud.

Posted on December 16th, 2015

This place is a masquarede. I travelled all the way from Oregon 10 days ago filled with hope and I felt I was treated like an animal. The only attention I got was when they needed my credit card. After spending thousands on their treatnent I was sent home. I don't know what my next step is. Every Other patient I spoke with had the same problem than me. unfortunally we are all terminal so we won't be alive to tell Speak for ourselves. Do not let them take your money until you get a treatment plan.

stay away

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

Her physicians assistant does not have a clue as to what she is doing and shouldn't be handing out medication or doing any invasive procedures. She is not qualified and I need surgery now because of what she has done to me. I am in constant pain and I have a huge scar on my leg. My medical records are not accurate and I believe that they were written many months after the fact.

Posted on May 2nd, 2012

What a caring & interested Doctor. Don't be surprised though if you get of your program & she gets in your face. She wants us all to be healthy, light & free from cancer.

Posted on February 19th, 2012

I found Dr. Connealy through the American College for Advancement in Medicine(ACAM) and went to her specifically for information about bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT). I had a total hysterectomy a few years earlier and was having horrible experiences with my doctors, who knew NOTHING about hormones. Dr. Connealy is extremely knowledable about hormones and immediately put me on the right BHRT, which has changed my life. Dr. Connealy listens and is also current on the latest medical findings, which I am always able to confirm through independent reading. She is also very passionate about health and knows her stuff, which some patients may mistake for arrogance (and which I find refreshing). I highly recommend Dr. Connealy.

Awful...do not go to her

Posted on February 4th, 2012

I have suffered with a chronic illness for almost a decade, and have seen a lot of doctors. Dr. Connealy and The Center For New Medicine are one of the worst offices I've ever been to. They don't even receive a star from me. I think the place does not live up to the hype, and people are severely overpaying for their services. Dr. Connealy doesn't have any bedside manner, and is arrogant and rude. I didn't feel like she had my best interests at heart, nor did I feel like she listened to what I had to say. Patients know their bodies the best, and after meeting me for a whole five minutes she made assumptions that were way off. She blamed me for my illness, and had no sympathy at all for what I have been through. She continued to try to push supplements (which are very overpriced...find them on the internet), even after I said they were making me terribly sick. She never remembered anything that we had previously discussed, and each visit I had to tell my story over and over. I didn't feel safe in her care, especially after she tried to put me on a drug that had severe interactions with medications I was already on. She told her nurse to prescribe it to me without looking at my chart, because she had already moved on to another patient. She would always run tests in the office, tell me she would review the results with me herself, then she would leave to see another patient and never come back. One time she went into a meeting, another time she left because she had a radio interview. The poor nurse would always have to explain things to me, and I was never given the opportunity to ask questions to Dr. Connealy herself. Then the next visit Dr. Connealy would get frustrated with me because SHE didn't review my tests results like she was supposed to. I would never recommend her to people. And because she left such a poor impression, I would never recommend other doctors there.To add insult to injury their billing/accounting departments are an absolute nightmare. The office requires that you pay for everything up front, even if you have insurance. They bill your insurance as a "courtesy". The other "courtesy" that I've experienced, is that the don't reimburse you for the visits that your insurance has paid for. If you don't know anything about insurance billing, read up before you think about going into this office. They have some shady practices, and I wholeheartedly believe that if I didn't keep on them I would never have been reimbursed for my visits. I've placed over twenty calls to their office, as well as their billing office, and my calls were never returned. I had to hunt managers down in order to get them to do anything. I called constantly until I was paid, and it took me about six months to get my money back. Even worse the billing company that they use has switched who manages their account three times. Every time I would call I would be ignored at the billing company, because the person I thought was handling CFNM account, actually wasn't. The new person would have no idea what was going on, because the person before them didn't do their job. It got so bad that I even had to call my insurance company and tell them that this office is accepting double payments, which is against the law. In summation...don't go to this office. It's not worth your time or money. They don't seem to care about their patients, only about making money off you. Horrible experiences. For patients that do go there, I sincerely hope that they get their act together for your sake.

MS. LIISA JOHNSON

Posted on June 1st, 2011

SINCE I WAS FROM OUT OF TOWN, DR CONNEALY AND THE OFFICE STAFF MADE AN EXTRA EFFORT TO FIT ME IN, PERFORM ALL NEEDED TESTS, DISCUSS MY OPTIONS OF TREATMENT, SET UP THE FOLLOWUP APPOINTMENT AND FUTURE LONG DISTANCE COMMUNICATION....I WAS MOST IMPRESSED WITH DR. CONNEALY'S OPTIONS FOR ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS SINCE THIS WAS MY MINDSET AND SHE SPOKE MY LANGUAGE ON HEALTH AND HEALING.....I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER FOR WHAT EVER PATH OF TREATMENT YOU MAY FAVOR. THE AMBIANCE OF THE CLINIC IS SOOTHING AND THE PLACE IS IMPECCABLY CLEAN AND FRESH...... CHEERFUL AND COMFORTABLE.

Posted on October 25th, 2017