Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Leila Iravani
Dr. Leila Iravani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA, with another office in Costa Mesa, CA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Iravani is affiliated with Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills, Children's Hospital at Mission and Children's Hospital of Orange County. Dr. Iravani has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Leila Iravani has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Leila Iravani is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I have had another pediatrician before Dr. Iravani for my two kids, but she is much much better, we love her, very caring and great diagnosis and patience she always has a solution for every problem since infancy all the way up. love love her. oh and for your emergency calls very nice and helpful, have had plenty of those midnight and early calls.would definitely recommend
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Iravani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Children's Hospital at Mission
Children's Hospital of Orange County
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Putnam Hospital Center
CHOC at Mission
14 Years Experience
University of California at Irvine
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leila Iravani, MD - Pediatrics in Newport Beach, CA, in this video.
Dr. Leila Iravani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.