- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leith A Abdulla MD
Dr. Leith A Abdulla, MD is a doctor primarily located in Olney, MD, with other offices in Washington, DC and Silver Spring, MD. His specialties include Internal Medicine.
Dr. Leith A Abdulla has 3 locations
Dr. Leith A Abdulla has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Leith A Abdulla has the following 15 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Clinical Research
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Leith A Abdulla Accepts the Following Insurance
- 3411 Olandwood Ct Ste 105 Olney , MD 20832
- 1310 Southern Ave SE Washington , DC : (202) 574-6000
- 8630 Fenton St Ste 522 Silver Spring , MD 20910
More about Dr. Leith A Abdulla
Dr. Abdulla graduated from the University of Baghdad in 1989. He works in Olney, MD and 2 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine. Dr. Abdulla is affiliated with United Medical Center.