Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lenore Tietjens-Grillo
Dr. Lenore Tietjens-Grillo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newark, DE. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Tietjens-Grillo is affiliated with Christiana Care Health Services, Union Hospital of Cecil County and Union Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lenore Tietjens-Grillo has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Tiegens is an excellent doctor and an asset to the medical profession. She always gives you 110% of her time and energy. She is very kind, considerate and very caring. She called me with a test result on a Saturday night. I would highly recommend her. She is one of the best doctors in Cecil County, MD.
Dr. Tietjens-Grillo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Christiana Care Health Services
Union Hospital of Cecil County
Union Memorial Hospital
Union Memorial Hospital Cancer Center
23 Years Experience
Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1990
Christiana Care Health System
Dr. Lenore Tietjens-Grillo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4735 Ogletown Stanton Rd, Newark, DE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lenore Tietjens-Grillo in this video.
Dr. Lenore Tietjens-Grillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.