Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard W Liang MD
Dr. Leonard W Liang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. His specialties include Transplant Surgery and Urology. Dr. Liang is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital, East Los Angeles Doctors Hospital and Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Leonard W Liang has the following 2 specialties
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants. Kidney disease, diabetes, cystic fibrosis and serious infections are just a few reasons you might need a transplant.
Your surgeon will consult with you prior to the operation for a pre-transplant evaluation and they will see you through your healing process to ensure you have no complications. Some surgeons get additional training and education on pediatric transplants to provide special care to children.
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Leonard W Liang has the following 9 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Leonard W Liang is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Very happy with my circumcision
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leonard W Liang - Posted on March 12th, 2015
Needed a circumcision
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leonard W Liang - Posted on October 29th, 2013
Problem urinating too much.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leonard W Liang - Posted on May 15th, 2012
Experience with Dr. Liang compared to other physicians.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leonard W Liang - Posted on November 18th, 2011
Dr. Liang is extremely personable and has an excellent attitude. He treats patients honestly and openly. He is very thorough and concerned. I have tumors in my spine and he's given me immunetherapy (Provenge) for advanced prostate cancer. He's actually treated me like a normal person and like a friend. He even drove me to an important appointment himself. He's known me for quite awhile now. He's easy to converse with on any subject.
Cured my Overactive Bladder
Self-verified patient of Dr. Leonard W Liang - Posted on October 17th, 2011
I had taken medications for overactive bladder for years. I didn't like the dry mouth and it didn't help that much. I didn't even know of this treatment before Dr. Liang. He placed a "pacemaker" for my bladder and now my life has completely changed for the better. It's almost like a miracle how much better it's been for me. I can go hours now without rushing to the bathroom and I almost never have accidents anymore. If you have overactive bladder, I really recommend you see Dr. Liang
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Liang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Michigan Medical School
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Leonard W Liang Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
LA Care Health
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Leonard W Liang
Please go to my website to see my CV: http://www.leonardliangmd.com
Locations & DirectionsLEONARD W LIANG MD, 1513 S Grand Ave, Los Angeles, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leonard W Liang, MD - Transplant Surgery in Los Angeles, CA, in this video.
Dr. Leonard W Liang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.