Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard Spillert
Dr. Leonard Spillert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with another office in Jacksonville, FL. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Spillert is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, Saint Luke's Hospital and St Lukes -St Vincents Healthcare. Dr. Spillert has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonard Spillert has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Showing 5 of 5
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Spillert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Saint Luke's Hospital
St Lukes -St Vincents Healthcare
Memorial Medical Center
43 Years Experience
Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
Graduated in 1970
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leonard Spillert in this video.
Dr. Leonard Spillert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.