Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonardo N Saulle
Dr. Leonardo N Saulle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manhasset, NY, with another office in Great Neck, NY. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Saulle is affiliated with MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center. Dr. Saulle has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonardo N Saulle has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Leonardo N Saulle has the following 19 expertise
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Dr. Leonardo N Saulle has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Leonardo N Saulle is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
He's fantastic! Young , personable and extremely professional. I felt very comfortable with him. He asked a lot of questions and was easy to talk to. As a professional in healthcare myself , I'm aware of the emergencies that all Physiciabs can run into. A little wait is not unusual. I am extrememly happy and intend to send my family as well.
I am so fortunate to have had the luck of having Dr Saulle be the physician who was on call when I brought my elderly mother into the group practice 3+ years ago. At the time she was crisis mode heart failure. Not only did he rapidly and correctly address her medical needs,but he did so with a strong compassion for her fragile emotional state. He continues to care for her as if she were "family". Not only is Dr Saulle a great doctor he is one fantastic human being! (If you have to wait for him it is because he is giving that same caliber of care to another of his patients)
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Saulle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Metropolitan Hospital Center
Dr. Leonardo N Saulle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leonardo N Saulle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manhasset, NY.