Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Li-Ching C Chen
Dr. Li-Ching C Chen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Hills, CA. She has 45 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Chen is affiliated with Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, Northridge Hospital Medical Center and Huntington Hospital. Dr. Chen has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Li-Ching C Chen has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Li-Ching C Chen has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Li-Ching C Chen has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Li-Ching C Chen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Chen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Taipei Medical University
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFacey Medical Group, 11211 Sepulveda Blvd, Mission Hills, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Li-Ching C Chen in this video.
Dr. Li-Ching C Chen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Hills, CA.