- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lilyana Amezcua MD
Dr. Lilyana Amezcua, MD is a doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. Their specialties include Neurology.
Dr. Lilyana Amezcua has 2 locations
Dr. Lilyana Amezcua has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lilyana Amezcua has the following 15 expertise
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Clinical Depression
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Mood Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Personality Disorder
Dr. Lilyana Amezcua Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Lilyana Amezcua
Dr. Amezcua is a multiple sclerosis specialist trained under the direction of USC's Dr. Leslie P. Weiner. She completed a residency in neurology and was chief resident. She was awarded a Multiple Sclerosis Fellowship by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Her research is focused on collaborating with basic researchers in the field of immunology, employing new imaging techniques to access disease progression, as well as defining racial disparities that may exist within the multiple sclerosis population. She is active within her community and lectures both in English and Spanish. Dr. Amezcua currently serves as co-investigator to several clinical trials within the MS department.