Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Linda Alimadadian
Dr. Linda Alimadadian, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Irvine, CA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Alimadadian is affiliated with Uc Irvine Medical Center, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center and Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Linda Alimadadian has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Linda Alimadadian has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Linda Alimadadian has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 17
Dr. Alimadadian has been my Doctor for the last 12 years. She takes personal interest in her patients and is dedicated to improving the quality of their lives. She is knowledgeable and thorough in treating patients. I couldn't be happier with the care she's provided. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a Doctor they can trust to give the best possible care.
I've had Dr. Linda as my doctor for many years and she has always treated me with respect as well as kindness. She calls me right away if I page her after hours or on the weekend regarding an important health concern. When my children graduated from a Pediatrician because of turning 18, I brought them to Dr. Linda for their health needs and recommend her to my friends as well.
Doctor Linda is my best dr. I ever met. She's my primary dr.since 5 years and I'm proud . Even when I go to see any specialist dr. I realize how good is she and I appreciate that she is my primary dr.and I'm her patient cuz I figure out how nice and helpful is she and how much she cares. She is a real dr.and in other words she is a dr.full of humanity and this what we are really missing.Besides she is smart and knows from where she is supposed to start to reach the solution that her patient needs . Dr. Linda really deserves 5 stars .
This doctor is one of the most scattered doctors I have ever been to. She is totally unfocused and does not address any of your concerns. She types on her computer the whole visit as though she is looking up your symptoms, consequently, she never gets to the examination, the causes, the cures, anything that pertains to your problem! She just types and types and you get the impression she is playing a game rather than addressing your problem. Her staff is unprofessional and uncaring and do not care whether you are sick or not, just don't try to get in quickly. If you need a referral, you MUST follow up daily to get it and it may take more than two weeks as they tend to "lose" things in their computers. When I asked for a referral for blurred vision (after two weeks of waiting) I was told that if "I didn't like it, I could go somewhere else"! I have never had anyone tell me that, particularly when I have a medical emergency and am frightened that I may lose my vision. What jerks! Please, consider another, more reputable doctor to take care of your health.
The office is completely paperless and the entire interaction with each patient must be documented on the computer electronic medical record. Extremely one-sided review by an anonymous reviewer.
Dr. Alimadadian is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1998
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Dr. Linda Alimadadian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLinda Alimadadian Do, 113 Waterworks Way, Irvine, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Linda Alimadadian in this video.
Dr. Linda Alimadadian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.