Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Linda K Morrison has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
- Eye Pain
- Vision Issues
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Eye Exam
- Macular Degeneration
- Lasik Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Corneal Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Morrison is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. Linda K Morrison accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMartins Point Health Care Portland, 331 Veranda St Ste 1, Portland, ME
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Linda K Morrison in this video.
Dr. Linda K Morrison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, ME.