Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lindell P Bradley MD
Dr. Lindell P Bradley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sparks, NV. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Lindell P Bradley has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Lindell P Bradley has the following 9 expertise
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Personality Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Dr. Lindell P Bradley is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lindell P Bradley - Posted on September 7th, 2011
Overall did not talk with or see the Dr. except for talk with him once on the phone after 5 weeks. Patient social worker (Stacy Stahl) did not help the family with any insurance issues or even explain what was needed to be done or what was being done with the patient. There was a total lack of compassion and professionalism
31 Years Experience
Rush Medical College Of Rush University Medical Center
Graduated in 1988
University Of California At Irvine
Dr. Lindell P Bradley Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lindell P Bradley's office for more information.
2375 E Prater Way Sparks, NV : (775) 331-7000
Locations & DirectionsNORTHERN NEVADA MEDICAL CENTER, 2375 E Prater Way, Sparks, NV
Dr. Lindell P Bradley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sparks, NV.