Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Linwood P Bosher has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Linwood P Bosher has the following 7 expertise
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Diabetes Complications
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Vascular Malformations
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Dr. Linwood P Bosher is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Linwood P Bosher accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 1
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Linwood P Bosher
a Richmond native, received his undergraduate degree with highest honors from North Carolina State University in 1970. He received his medical education and completed an internship in internal medicine at the Medical College of Virginia. Dr. Bosher then completed a general surgery residency program and a Master of Science degree at the University of Virignia, followed by a Vascular Surgery Fellowship at the University of Iowa. Dr. Bosher is board certified in vascular and general surgery, and serves as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery at the Medical College of Virginia. He is a past-president and founding member of the Virginia Vascular Society. Additionally, Dr. Bosher has authored numerous scientific articles and has contributed to several major textbooks on vascular surgery. Dr. Bosher devotes his practice to vascular and general surgery , with a special interest in lower extremity arterial disease. Dr. Bosher is a member of Fairmount Christian Church and enjoys music and singing with an acappella group "Just Us".
Locations & Directions
Dr. Linwood P Bosher is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Richmond, VA.