Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa Ann Miller
Dr. Lisa Ann Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hackensack, NJ. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Pascack Valley Hospital, Hackensack University Medical Center and Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa Ann Miller has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
She's great. I've been seeing her for 13 yrs. I recommend her to everyone. She's so down to earth and doesn't rush you. She's thorough and talks to you about any issues you have. She's sincere and compassionate and does her job bc she loves it. It's not just for the money. At least I've never felt that from her where I have felt that with other doctors. She's actually a trained OB/GYN but just practices GYN. I normally don't rate doctors but while I was reading other doctor ratings I thought of her and felt she deserved a positive rating. BTW her receptionist isn't that nice. The doc should really get rid of her. Other people were nice. Sorry to say...
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Pascack Valley Hospital
Hackensack University Medical Center
Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
25 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Lisa Ann Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLisa Ann Miller MD, 241 Moore St, Hackensack, NJ
Dr. Lisa Ann Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hackensack, NJ.