Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Lisa M Britton II
Dr. Lisa M Britton II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Britton is affiliated with Navos Inpatient Services W Seattle Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa M Britton II has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lisa M Britton II has the following 9 expertise
- Family Planning
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Lisa M Britton II has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lisa M Britton II is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 10
Dr. Britton has a wide field of experience and knowledge, and is very conscientious and compassionate. She takes time to listen, "really" listen to what her patient is saying, and allows the patient to have a say in their care plan. She never makes me feel rushed during my appointments even if she is running late, and always asks one last time before ending the appointment if I have anything else I need to discuss with her. If you want a doctor who knows her business and treats you like you are special, this is the one for you.
Dr. Britton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Valley Medical Center
Dr. Lisa M Britton II accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Access PPO
- Omni PPO
- Options Federal
- Options PPO
- Overlake Employees
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa M Britton II, MD - Family Medicine in Seattle, WA, in this video.
Dr. Lisa M Britton II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.