Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa E Hayes has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 48
They recently merged. Trust me I do not write reviews on docs usually but people need to be aware if you are picking a new OB GYN of the issues in this office. Go somewhere else. The office is disorganized, rude, it takes forever to get a phone call back for your labs, or questions. You wait 45 minutes in the examination room before you see your doctor and they dont even acknowledge that theirs a problem. They have the wrong information on you. Horrible I will be changing OB GYN ASAP!
The office staff is the ABSOLUTE WORST. I have never seen anything like it in my life. It literally takes 20 minutes for them just to answer the phone. They are disorganized, unprofessional, and quite difficult to deal with. No one ever has any answers and all they keep saying is that they are "short staffed". It's so frustrating to call there for appointments and especially for lab results! While I was sitting in the office a woman came in yelling at the front desk that she had been waiting for someone to call her back for FOUR DAYS and she had no choice but to drive there and come in face to face for answers. I'm having the same experience. It's not an office i would recommend at all.
Everytime I have an appt, I request Dr. Hayes. She helped Deliver my 2 daughters and has provided excellent care for all of my needs. She is attentive and caring. She closely followed my pregnancies and gave me piece of mind that everything was going well. She is very honest and up front about your health and if any issues are present or you may be at risk for. I cannot say enough about what an excellent doctor she is. I highly recommend her to friends, family and co-workers.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lisa E Hayes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLinda Luisi-Purdue Md, 776 Northfield Ave Ste 201, West Orange, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa E Hayes in this video.
Dr. Lisa E Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.