Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Lisa B Elconin
Dr. Lisa B Elconin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Bloomfield, MI. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Elconin is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy and Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus. Dr. Elconin has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa B Elconin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Lisa B Elconin has the following 8 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Lisa B Elconin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
I could NEVER in good conscience recommend this doctor to anyone, not even someone I disliked. If you respect yourself, do not take a chance on the most insulting and rude doctor I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. She did not review my records from previous doctors at all. I have a lot of painful sports related injuries, NONE of which she examined. She read, in the first 5 minutes of meeting, that I drink alcohol. And told me that she would probably not be able to help me with my physical recovery, since "people who drink fall down a lot". She embodies all that is despicable in the medical industry. Run! And find a doctor who cares about your well being.
I have never met a doctor with less personality as this doctor. She has zero compassion and a very condescending attitude. She appears to be listening but makes no comments or offers any plan of action for a concrete diagnosis. For a review of test results (good or bad) she sends a form letter. The staff was professional but I would rather the staff was rude and the doctor caring.
NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program
NCQA developed the Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP) to provide clinicians with tools to support the delivery and recognition of consistent high quality care. This voluntary program is designed to recognize clinicians who use evidence-based measures and provide excellent care to their patients with diabetes.
Dr. Elconin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Dr. Lisa B Elconin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsInfinity Primary Care, 5777 W Maple Rd Ste 140, West Bloomfield, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa B Elconin, MD - Internal Medicine in West Bloomfield, MI, in this video.
Dr. Lisa B Elconin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Bloomfield, MI.