Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa L Gardner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Women's Health
- Ovarian Cysts
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 64
I thought I had found a great doctor but I was sadly mistaken. After reading about her awards from years past and speaking with her on my first visit; I thought she was great. After my first visit to get me in as a hormone pellet patient she could care less about me and would not even listen about my concerns, she just wanted to walk in give me my pellet injection and leave. I even scheduled an appointment strictly to talk to her about some of the reactions I was having but she quickly dismissed me and was walking out of the room as I was talking (that's after I waited an hour) The nurse seemed embarrassed by her behavior and asked if she could help answer any questions but I told her "No Thank You, I was Done". There also seems to be a high turnaround of her staff....
I've been seeing Dr Gardner for 10yrs. I was 14 when we 1st met, one of her very 1st patients. She was warm & caring. Very concerned & empathetic to my situation... Let me tell you something- she's changed!!! I saw her last year bc i had a giant cyst on my ovary rupture. She told me it was "no big deal" & that birth control pills would solve my problem . I called her office every day for the 1st 10 days i was on the birth control because i had excruciating pain in my ovary. I told her it was making it worse, i could feel it! I know my own body i told her. She argued w/ me & told me i was wrong, that it was impossible. After battling it out she FINALLY set me up for surgery. Turns out the cyst was twice as big as she said it was AND it was the only type of ovarian cyst that couldnt be dissolved by hormones. The birth control was actually stimulating the cyst causing me intense pain! She apologized afterwards & admitted she should've listened to me but it was too late. I went to a fertility specialist & it turns out that giant cyst crushed my tube... dr Gardner argued w/ me about that too. Saying it was impossible...long story short- she's changed. It honestly hurts me to say this but she's not worth the hassle. Go see someone else, ladies. I dont want her to hurt you too. Also, she told me the company that does all their paperwork ran off w/ all her patients files... pretty sure that's a lawsuit waiting to happen. Beware, ladies!!
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
University Of North Texas Health Science Center College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Lisa L Gardner accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFusion, 7250 Hawkins View Dr Ste 411, Fort Worth, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa L Gardner in this video.
Dr. Lisa L Gardner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.