Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa R Gnas has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 1 of 1
I'm speechless kind of. I am 64 and was referred to Dr. Gnas. I have had sooo many bad experiences with doctors. She was beyond a breath of fresh air. She is short about 5 feet tall but packs a wallop. Her dedication and compassion soars above all others. Takes time to explain things in plain English., respectful and courteous. Treats you like you're a member of her family. Well, all I can say is, she has the gift. I wish all the doctors and specialists I've had over the years could have one ounce of Dr. Gnas.
Dr. Lisa R Gnas accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lisa R Gnas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.