Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa B Haddad has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Haddad was very kind and gentle when I was going trough a difficult time. She took a great deal of time listening to me and my partner and was very easy to talk to. She called the next day to check up on how I was feeling and answer more questions. I felt as if I was in excellent hands and would recommend her to my family and friends. She is an excellent surgeon and her bedside manor was suburb.
This doctor assumed that she would be "wasting (her) time" to perform a diagnostic lap to diagnose my chronic pelvic pain. She was very condescending and rude, suggesting I visit a pain clinic for antidepressants and etc. Dr Haddad told me I definitely did not have endometriosis. She discredited all advice of previous doctors as well as my own knowledge of my body. Under the care of a different, wonderful, compassionate, and knowledgble doctor I had the lap with excision of extensive endometriosis, adhesions, and required some repositioning. Dr Haddad may do a great job prescribing birth control pills, but if you need a surgery she would rather convince you that you are crazy. She exuded confidence as though she had X-ray vision and belittled me to tears.
13 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Lisa B Haddad accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGrady Memorial Hospital, 49 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Lisa B Haddad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.