Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lisa J Hunt has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lisa J Hunt has the following 17 expertise
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Family Planning
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Women's Health
- Holistic Health
- Weight Loss
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
Dr. Lisa J Hunt has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lisa J Hunt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Seems to be more interested in blaming foods, not being organic, rather than finding actual problems. She preferred blaming diet sodas and pesticides for problems rather than doing any testing. Next doctor explained my issues, said I didn't need thyroid meds, and ran blood tests showing I was anemic. Once fixed, I am fine.
I CALLED TO SCHEDULE A BADLY NEEDED APPOINTMENT. I WAS NOT ASKED WHAT I WOULD BE SEEING THE DOCTOR FOR. IN A COLD, CLINICAL VOICE I WAS INFORMED THAT I WOULD BE REQUIRED TO GIVE MONEY TO THE OFFICE ($100 OR MORE) - THAT WOULD GO TOWARD MY FIRST VISIT, WHICH COULD BE SCHEDULED IN SEPTEMBER. SEPTEMBER? THIS IS MARCH. I NEED HELP NOW, THEY WANT MY MONEY NOW. DOES NOT COMPUTE.
WARNING: This doctor puts most of her patients on thyroid medication even though their blood results are normal - and too much of it to boot, causing them harm. She has put at least two patients in ER due to this. Her staff admits she only test for one thyroid level and the one other doctors don't test for. She doesn't test for the ones that determine thyroid levels - TSH. At least a few patients have seen her with super-hyperthyroid symptoms due to her over-medicating and she does nothing, tells them to keep taking them! FOREWARNING!
27 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsValley Surgery Center, 1300 Mable Ave Ste 1, Modesto, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lisa J Hunt in this video.
Dr. Lisa J Hunt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Modesto, CA.