- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa K Simons MD
Dr. Lisa K Simons, MD is a doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Chicago, IL. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics.
Dr. Lisa K Simons has 2 locations
Dr. Lisa K Simons has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lisa K Simons has the following 5 expertise
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Substance Abuse
- Birth Control
- Eating Disorders
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Lisa K Simons Accepts the Following Insurance
- 225 E Chicago Ave Chicago , IL 60611
- 225 E Chicago Ave Chicago , IL : (312) 227-6800
More about Dr. Lisa K Simons
Dr. Simons graduated from the Sackler School of Medicine in 2007. She works in Chicago, IL and 1 other location and specializes in Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Simons is affiliated with Ann & Robert H Lurie Children's Hospital Of Chicago.