Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lisa G Rubin
Dr. Lisa G Rubin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Towson, MD. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Rubin is affiliated with University of Maryland St Joseph Medical Center and Medstar Franklin Square Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Lisa G Rubin has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 31
Wow - I don't even recognize the Dr. Rubin described from some of these negative reviews! Dr. Rubin has been my ob/gyn since my late twenties, and she has ALWAYS been professional, thorough without rushing, and caring. If fact, I look forward to seeing her because she has provided excellent service and advice over the years.. PAP smears have never been a problem, and she always makes me feel at ease during the pelvic examination (not a simple task when you're lying down and asked to spread your legs for a speculum followed by tissue swab) . When she has referred specialists (for IVF and breast biopsy), they too have been excellent. I have never felt rushed, nor have I ever had an inordinate wait. Once, her office did have to call me to reschedule because of a delivery (not a big deal). Doctors have way more paperwork, regulations, and patients these days; so I would not expect her to take more than 30 minutes for a routine pelvic examination.
Dr. Rubin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
George Washington University School Of Medicine And Health Sciences
Graduated in 1985
Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Dr. Lisa G Rubin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCarol E Ritter Md, 1122 Kenilworth Dr, Towson, MD
Dr. Lisa G Rubin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towson, MD.