Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yelizaveta Shnayder
Dr. Yelizaveta Shnayder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, KS, with another office in Kansas City, MO. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Shnayder is affiliated with UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS MEDICAL CENTER, SAINT LUKES HOSPITAL and Saint Luke`s Cancer Institute. She speaks English.
Dr. Yelizaveta Shnayder has the following 3 specialties
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillofacial Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Shnayder is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
SAINT LUKES HOSPITAL
Saint Luke`s Cancer Institute
Saint Luke's Cancer Institute
Children's Mercy Hospital
Saint Luke's Hospital
Truman Medical Center Lakewood
University of Kansas Medical Center
Anderson County Hospital
17 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Yelizaveta Shnayder accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS Kansas City
- BCBS KC Preferred Care Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna MISSOURI NET - NET POS Seamless
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yelizaveta Shnayder is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.