Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lois Becker MD
Dr. Lois Becker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with other offices in Omaha, NE and Omaha, NE (and 6 other locations). She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Becker is affiliated with Rapid City Regional Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lois Becker has 9 locations
10133 Margo St
La Vista, NE 68128
Dr. Lois Becker has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Becker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rapid City Regional Hospital
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Lois Becker Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lois Becker's office for more information.
16120 W Dodge Rd Omaha, NE : (402) 354-7600
8901 W Dodge Rd Omaha, NE : (402) 354-7600
3353 L St Omaha, NE : (402) 354-1001
10133 Margo St La Vista, NE 68128
17675 Welch Plz Omaha, NE : (402) 354-7600
5908 S 142nd St Omaha, NE : (402) 354-7600
10060 Regency Cir Omaha, NE : (402) 354-7600
717 N 190th Plz Elkhorn, NE : (402) 354-7600
10710 Fort St Omaha, NE : (402) 354-1001
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lois Becker, MD - Family Medicine in Omaha, NE, in this video.
Dr. Lois Becker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.