Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Long D Tran has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Long D Tran has the following 7 expertise
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Kidney Biopsy
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
Dr. Long D Tran has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Long D Tran is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
He is always defensive and not proactive on making sure his staff providing top quality to patients at dylasis center. He believes in the workers more than the patient and families concern. He and his staff at center is consitant in putting the blame on the patient and their family. His attitude and understanding is not where patient and family feel comfortable in confiding with him. He suggest a plan but does not follow through but expects family and patient to hold their bargain. He manages his own office and dyialsis facility and I feel that sometimes Doctors stretch beyond their capablities and the emotions and lack of concerns shows when he confronted with answers and new issues, He has problem with receiving information with other doctors or 3rd parties that specialize in the fields that impact his diaylsis patient. In the begining I thought he was more concerned. In reality they treat patient as if already dead, and guide no hope to patient. When we first started we hoping the same great personality that recieved when first started but it has been more lack relating and more just getting to the next patient. If only he can face reality that his charge nurses and some of his staff or not where they should be with providing top quality care for the patient than he might have proactive attidude. Some of the nurses, lack of bedside manners tants his character and service because him not facing reality they are not what they protray themselves when he is not around. This process needs to change.
20 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Long D Tran accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDallas Nephrology Associates, 411 N Washington Ave Ste 7000, Dallas, TX
Dr. Long D Tran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.