Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lori L Gordon has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Bowel Resection
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Bleeding
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 50
Dr. Gordon made me feel comfortable right from the start. She has a sense of humor which is important for me. My wife was there with me at the appointment and Dr. Gordon made her comfortable as well. I was able to get an appointment within 7 days and surgery within 3. I had to wait a bit in the waiting room, but I guess that was because she wanted each patient to get all the time they need. She didn't sugar coat. Good quick diagnosis. AND she has small fingers, always a big plus!! The surgery was at Plaza Day Surgery and the staff there was great. Every nurse and the anesthesiologist was were/was nice. The pain after is nowhere near as bad as the pain before. I plan to use Dr. Gordon for colonoscopy when the time comes. So thank you very much, Dr. Gordon and the staff of Plaza Day Surgery.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2008, 2015, 2011, 2009, 2016, 2013, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2013, 2016, 2011, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
25 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Lori L Gordon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexas Healthcare PLLC, 1420 8th Ave Ste 103, Fort Worth, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lori L Gordon in this video.
Dr. Lori L Gordon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.