Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lori L Anderson
Dr. Lori L Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington Heights, IL. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Advocate Lutheran General Hospital. Dr. Anderson has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Lori L Anderson has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lori L Anderson has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Breast Exam
- Birth Control
Dr. Lori L Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I have gone to her for over 20 years. Very kind and compassionate. I do have some concerns over financial matters is her office wanted to charge me $26 to have the results of one test faxed to my other doctor. This is not normative in medicine in the Chicagoland area. Another time the insurance company would not cover a bone density test stating that the test method or machine had no proven efficacy and I was billed personally for the test. She did remove the Charge from my bill after I told her what happened but it did bother me and made me wonder why she would order something to be done a certain way when there are other machines and methods of testing phone density that are readily approved by insurance.
Dr. Anderson is excellent ! Love her! The waiting time to see her is very long- that is the only thing that does not make me want to come back here.
I've been a patient of Dr. Andersons for years. Apparently the smaller practice I first started going to has grown to the point of the doctor and her staff treating patients like cattle. Unfortunately! I tried for days to get a refill on a presription and it took days to get a nurse to call in a refill for me. I was on a hormone patch with a strict schedule of certain days where it has to be changed. Because of their laziness and incompetence I never was able to get my medication refilled at all when I needed it. I even called the office several times myself as did my pharmacy and for some reason, was repeatedly ignored by staff- probably because we were seen as a bother due to the fact that we kept calling them. Dr. Anderson may be a fine doctor, but, to have to go through her lazy staff in order to get so much as a refill out of that office, isn't worth the trouble. I talked to the office manager, Stephanie, and never even received an apology either. I'm now going to make an appointment with a new gynecologist, where I hopefully will be seen as a human being, and not 'cattle'.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Lori L Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWomancare Pc, 216 S Arlington Heights Rd, Arlington Heights, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lori L Anderson in this video.
Dr. Lori L Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington Heights, IL.