Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lori A Truman-Kraft has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 43
I've been seeing Dr Truman-Kraft and Diane for years. I love the both of them., they are both caring and sincere. They have always been accurate with my illnesses. However, I'm concerned with the office staff, their telephone skills have a lot to be desired. One girl I can barely understand, talks like she has marbles in her mouth and several say.... "Yeah" "um I don't know" and occasionally I get one who sounds like I just woke her up. I try not to call because this gets be very frustrated, but I love the care I get. Dr Truman-Kraft and Diane are awesome. I wish the office staff would be better screened before hiring.
I have been a patient of Dr. Truman for more than 12 years. She is a phenomenal physician and a sweet caring person. She is never rushed with me or my kids, always taking her time and addresses all of my concerns. Even if she is running behind, she gives me her undivided attention. I would never trust my health to anyone else.
Dr. Truman is an amazing physician and she cares about her patients. She takes her time with me and my children and I always leave our appointments knowing that my family is in good hands. If you're looking for a well-qualified doctor with exceptional bedside manner and a big heart then look no further. This is one professional you can trust. Thank you Dr. Truman for being a great doctor and for all that you do for us.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
21 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Lori A Truman-Kraft accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsHatboro Medical Associates, 345 N York Rd, Hatboro, PA
Dr. Lori A Truman-Kraft is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hatboro, PA.